Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update. The internet has been down for the last couple of days, which has been frustrating!
Yesterday I had two finals in the afternoon, then wasted time until I could drive to Portland where I picked my mom up from the airport! I spent the night at Grandma Bonnie's last night because it was pretty late and my final this morning wasn't until 10:30. I had lunch and shopped with my mom and Grandma today. Sadly, I had to work tonight. Thankfully, it is the last shift of the year! Hopefully I will never have to put on that ridiculous, oversized, white Aramark shirt ever again! Now I am headed to the coffee shop for some sugar and energy to get me through the next few hours as I study for micro-economics and history of American foreign relations.

Finals Status: 3 down, 3 to go

2 comments:

Andee said...

We'll be praying for you! And we'll see you Friday at Grandma's!

Aly sun said...

Keep up the good work. Glad you are not overloading your brain too much and got to have some fun with mom and grandma.