Today Andrea and Alysun brought their kids to come see the ranch where I've been volunteering for two years! It was so fun to show them where I've been spending a lot of my free time. They were able to meet Brandy and the rest of the horses; and of course we got some pictures of the kids (was there any doubt that all three of us would bring our cameras?). I know that you will see more from them, but here are a few of mine.




I didn't realize until I published this post that I cut off legs in all of the pictures. Sorry, Alysun!
2 comments:
Thanks for inviting us, Lisa. They had so much fun. Benton sort of monolpolized the conversation, so I didn't get to talk to you much, but it was fun. I hope you'll invite us again some time!
You are so fast on the pictures!
Great to see the place. It is okay about the legs. Its fine to crop like that if everything is centered.
Post a Comment