Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Caffe Milan

Today's coffee house trip was to Caffe Milan. This charming coffee shop stands on the corner of 12th and Fairview. It is relatively new. It is small, but cozy and charming. I had a caramel coconut latte and, oh my goodness! was it amazing! I also had a chocolate chip/orange scone. Also very good. They also serve delectable desserts, soup, sandwiches, breakfast, lunch, bagels, biscotti, muffins, and probably anything else you'd expect a good coffee shop to sell. They have free WI-FI, but we had some trouble getting our computers to connect to the internet. They have tables and comfy chairs as well. It's also a drive-thru, so if you're in a rush and want can't stay it's easily accessible.
I sound like I'm promoting this place, but it really was very good. I think it's my favorite one out of all of the coffee shops we've been to this semester. If you're in Salem, you should check it out...and let me know so I can come too!

1 comment: