Sigh of relief.
My sophomore year of college is over! I had my last final yesterday morning. An hour later I was checked out, and an hour after that I had said good bye. I'm sorry to say that this year's good bye was not as emotional as last year's. I'm not one to show emotion in public anyways, but this year, I just didn't feel sad at all. Yes, I will miss my friends. Most of them I will see again in three months. Some of them aren't coming back to Corban, but they are the sort of friends that I will visit. One in particular I was actually quite sad to leave. She's one of my best friends and she is no longer going to be attending Corban. However, she lives about eight hours from school, so I believe that when the "study" weekend comes around in October, I'll be making a drive to see her!
Now I have to organize and re-pack all of my stuff. I don't like packing (it's one of those chores lumped with laundry) and I had a time limit so I kind of just threw everything in boxes and suitcases.
There were many good times and lots of fun, but it was a rough year. I'm so relieved that school is over.
1 comment:
Congrats for finishing well. Hope the summer speeds by with lots of good memories. Miss you till then.
Post a Comment