Sunday, April 26, 2009

Party and Picnic

The end of the semester and school year has come! Through mixed feelings, there are still things that need to be done and fun to be had. Last night was Corban's end of the year party. It was held at one of the staff member's barn's. The weather was absolutely perfect for it! There was dinner - catered by the Sassy Onion and so much better than Aramark - live music, volleyball, sumo-wrestling, fireworks, a giant campfire, friends, and lots of photo opts!
Today my hall went to River Front Park after church for a picnic. It was so much fun! Peanut butter and jelly has to be the best food in the world!
Tomorrow finals begin. I should be studying. I am not. Soon I will go to bed. I will study in the morning. My first final isn't until 1:30. Then, I will go to Portland and pick up my mom!


This is my next truck.


1 comment:

Aly sun said...

Study hard and finish the race. Can't wait to see you all on Friday!