There was, however, the old tradition of a big family gathering (which wasn't quite as big as other family gatherings in my memory) with lots of delicious food and some people that I didn't know who I am related to. A new tradition (I hope. It would be a neat tradition to start) was the presence of some friends with me. Two of my out-of-town friends joined me, one being my roommate. They got to meet the family (I hope they agree to come back some time) and stay the night with me at Grandma Bonnie's house.

We watched a lot of movies yesterday afternoon, coupled with a lot more delicious food. Today we were fed more delicious food and went downtown McMinnville to take some pictures. The weather wasn't certain if it wanted to be raining or sunny, but we were able to get some good shots when the sun was out.


I also bought myself a camera bag for my new camera.


Now I won't have to hold my breath every time I put the old bag down.

It isn't the $60 purse looking bag that I had my eye on at Best Buy. However, the $25 certainly makes up for it.
I guess it's a good thing I didn't get the new Easter dress after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment