Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Deep Breath, let it out slowly.
That's how I feel right now. I've just completed the last big project of the semester! Or at least the last stressful project. I still have a group presentation and a paper, but the paper is pretty much done and the presentation is pretty easy. I had to do a mock class in Teaching the Bible. I did it on Abram and his faith. I was teaching a group of high school students. We'll see how I did when I get my grade and evaluations back. I'm just glad that it's over!
My friends and I have our coffee date today. Although I have a little reading for a couple of classes, I plan to take Les Miserables just in case I have some extra time in which to splurge my time!

1 comment:

balyobabe201 said...

Yay, the most stressful part is done! Good job! :)