Sunday, April 19, 2009

'80s Dance Party

How many of you miss the '80s? Yeah, me neither (I was born in '89, but from pictures I've seen and old t.v. shows I'm not feelin' the '80s. Especially the hair. Oh dear!). Well, last night on of the fellowships at my school put on an '80s dance party. Normally I'm not much of a dance party girl. I like small crowds and don't dance very well - especially among a group of people. However, a couple of my friends are on leadership for the hosting fellowship, so I agreed to go. It was actually quite fun. It was very intriguing and enjoyable to watch...and I even went out on the dance floor a few times. I stayed for about an hour and a half and then left because I was really tired and really hungry.
When I arrived back at my room, my roommate and I watched another Carey Grant movie: The Grass is Greener. We weren't sure about this one for a little while. However, the feud between two men over one of their wives ended up being very intriguing. Carey Grant is very clever. Not to mention attractive and a talented actor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Isn't dancing against your religion? I enjoyed reading your blog. I have only read about your dancing and fencing. Which do you do better? Can you do both at the same time? I am glad you learned about fencing, all good cowgirls should be able to put up a good fence. Reminds me of the time...... :0 Can't wait for you to get here. The horses need some one large and in charge and that would be you! Grasshopper