Friday, April 3, 2009

Pictures of Katie's Visit


Katie and I made a couple of Starbucks runs (it was so difficult. *sigh). Here she is with a venti.

We were stuffing envelopes one afternoon. 525. We raced and I won.

At Katie's shower.

Everything we did was completely wholesome...

...I promise.

We went to sushi one night. Our tradition is sushi and cold stone.

Katie and I are planning a trip to Europe next summer.The Tea Council's Guide to the Best Tea Places in England. We figured we won't be able to come home without having tea in England, so this will be a good resource.

Here we are making our plans.

3 comments:

Aly sun said...

Have fun planning your trip. I skipped high tea in London because it was SO expensive. But I did have plenty of tea and crumpets too. And I highly recommend Rick Steves' books. I'll have to tell you about the time he literally saved the day when I was in Austria.

Glad you and Katie had a fun visit. Sisters are such a cool blessing in life. I'm blessed to have a sister and it thrills me that I have 2 girls too.

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo glad that your camera is in service again. Loved the pictures and the fact that you two can have so much fun together.
Love you, Mom

Lesley Miller said...

It looks like such a fun week together! I really, really hope you plan and take your Europe trip. I got tea at the palace where Princess Diana used to live...it was really good and not that expensive. Wish I could remember the name!