"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I put my hope." -Psalm 130:5
Sunday, March 1, 2009
St. Patrick Green
I always thought that St. Patrick's Day, like Valentine's Day, was a little cheesy. I hated that everyone got to pinch you if you didn't wear green (people at my school definitely did pinch you if you weren't wearing green). The only good part was the candy or cupcakes that Mrs. Baker make. However, I've now decided that it is one of my favorite holidays because everything is green and green is my favorite color. Thus, my blog is now almost as green as it can go. I hope you don't mind because you're stuck with it for the month of March! Thank you, St. Patrick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! I changed my template as well, but only a little green (so you can't pinch me!).
My favorite part is the corned beef and cabbage. We had it last week! Mom
Post a Comment