Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday

I suffer from the I-can't-sleep-in-past-ten-o'clock-even-when-I-stay-up-really-really-late-and-have-been-running-on-almost-no-sleep-all-week-syndrome. A couple times in my life I've made it to eleven o'clock, but even then I don't enjoy it. I hate losing half of my day lying in bed, especially when there are so much better things to do... like lounge in my big green chair in my sweat pants and read all day long (homework, though, it was homework).
My roommate had to work today, so I woke to an empty room. I made some blueberry pancakes and shared them with a hall mate. However, she had stuff to do and so did I. So, I went back in my room and shut the door. I read "Teaching to Save Lives" for one of my classes. I have a review on it due on Monday so I figured I should read it. I read most of it before making myself a toasted p,b&j. I watched the second episode of House M.D. and then read the rest of "Teaching to Save Lives." "The Isles: a History" was next on the agenda. I got about half of that done before baking a potato in the microwave and then heading off to the cafeteria to wash some dishes. Thankfully tonight was the winter formal, so there were hardly any dishes and we got out 45 minutes early.
A trip to the coffee shop was in due order. After which my roommate and I watch a movie made in the 1920s, "Modern Times." It was hilarious. I've never seen a "silent" movie before and was quite entertained.
Tomorrow's agenda: church, more reading (history books), college group, reading some more, and if my roommate is lucky, cleaning my side of the room.
Good night all. I hope you have a very delightful Sunday, and hopefully I'll have all sorts of exciting stories to tell you this week.

1 comment:

balyobabe201 said...

I do like all the green on this blog. :) I hope you have exciting stories from this week to tell me, too!