"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I put my hope." -Psalm 130:5
Monday, October 5, 2009
Bob It
I don't know where it came from. Shedding hair has never grossed me out, but I couldn't stand the long strands of my own hair coming out of my head and landing on any surface that happened to catch it first. I had enough. I called three salons this afternoon and everyone was booked. So, on my way home from the bank, I decided to keep my eyes open for a salon that I had missed. I found a cute little place on Liberty St., told the gal I wanted a bob and that I wanted to donate my hair. She didn't even hesitate and hardly took a breath. She measured my hair, poised the scissors and asked if I was ready. Then she cut. My thick, wavy locks were put in a plastic bag and she gave the cut a style. I walked out of the shop with a lighter head and cold neck and a great deal of excitement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow Lisa! What a change! Can't wait to see more pictures.
you should put more pics up!!!! And you didn't tell me!! i feel hurt lol =] just kiddn' did I tell you I got my hair cut too?? not that short but it's shorter and has more layers =] I like it =] But I like yours!! It looks cute=]
luv ya,
Katie
It looks really cute. I can't wait to see it in person!
Love it! The 14 people who are going to get your thick hair will be very appreciative.
Post a Comment