We have agreed that there will not be any alcohol in our apartment. Besides that, Heather had no desire to have her first legal taste of alcohol for her birthday (fortunate for all of her friends since she is the oldest among us). So, I bought her ginger ale. Everyday we did something different, big or small. A couple of days was a card or small gift.
Saturday night, we filled our apartment with some of our favorite people for a little party. Muffin and I went to Gonditerei for some cheesecake (oh my goodness gracious, it was so good!). When we returned with the delectable treat, Heather had already ordered pizza. So, we had a pizza/cheesecake party. Our friend from Idaho had come down to visit, so she was here with her roommate from the last two years. Heather and I each had our own guests. Heather's boyfriend was here, and another friend. It was so fun to have that many people in our house whom we really, really like.
No comments:
Post a Comment