Friday, September 18, 2009

She's Here!

My baby, my Ribbon, has arrived! She pulled into the drive at 4:15 this afternoon and quickly got settled in with her new paddock mate, Gus. I am ecstatic to finally have her so close. I'll be able to see her everyday and ride her most days. I can't express how glad I am that she's here.

Ribbon with Gus

Her new home

3 comments:

Aly sun said...

Emma is wondering when she gets a ride. She is beside herself with anticipation. I'm glad you have your horse so close! That will be great for you.

Andee said...

Yay! Welcome to Oregon, Ribbon!

Anonymous said...

RIBBON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how is she???? is she really skinny still or did Uncle Loyal fatten her up a little bit??? awww I miss you and her soooo much!!!!!! That is so cool that she likes it there!!!! I'm soo happy she is doing good!!!