Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ribbon is not used to the cold temperatures up here in the Pacific Northwest, so I ordered a blanket for her. It was a really good price. After two attempts, the UPS delivery man finally found both my roommate and myself at home. I was so excited that I rushed out the door with the brand new blanket. Ribbon is very happy to have the added warmth.

The hot pink clips weren't in the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing you got photographic proof that Holly got married, or I wouldn't believe it myself.
I bet Ribbon thinks she is living the good life now. Semi-private quarters AND a fuzzy warm blanket. The pink might keep her up at night. What cowboy horse wears a blanket? Especially a pink one? Thanks for all the beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

i think the pink is a nice touch.... At least she is warm right? and she isn't wearing the one that would fit Duke like I had for her last winter lol =] besides she looks nice and cozy =]
love ya,
katie