Monday, October 26, 2009

This Weekend

Muffin is a friend from camp and she came to spend the weekend with me! It was so much fun. She is from southern California and doesn't get to see the turning of the leaves or feel the cold weather. We packed so much into three days. Friday we went to a late breakfast at the Sassy Onion and then to Lincoln City. She ran through the water while I took pictures. She crossed the little outlet. In order to get a photo of both of us I ran through the freezing water, trying to beat the timer on my camera (I was wearing rain boots so I didn't feel the cold water). Of course, we went to Mo's afterwards.
Saturday Muffin walked to my work and hung out until I was off. We rode my horse for a couple of hours.
Sunday we went to see Brandy. Muffin has heard so much about her that we had to go and visit her.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to see Muffin out seeing the world. Your pictures warmed the cockels of my little heart. Tell I said ,"hey" , Mrs. W. (who is that?) :)