I'm procrastinating. I don't want to write a book review, study for an exam, or read my textbook. I'm super tired and really want some coffee. I think I'm going through withdrawals. However, I'm trying to cut back on my coffee intake a little (I'm your #1 coffee addict) and my roommate is taking a nap...in the same room as the coffee maker. Why don't I take a nap? Good question. I can't take naps. Not unless I'm hopelessly exhausted or I'm sick. I'm neither at this moment, so I wouldn't be able to rest my mind enough to follow the suit of my roommate and other friends who delight in the pastime. Also, it is quarter after 5 o'clock in the evening and that is too late for a nap (in my opinion).
So, I'm blogging. Hmm, what exciting thing can I tell you all about my day? Not much. I only had one class. I went out to the ranch today and that was so much fun! It never gets old. I rode Chance for about 45 minutes, but apparently that wasn't enough because he still wanted to play when I let him go into the arena to chase his ball. Like I said, I have a big pile of homework. Sometime tonight I'll go down to dinner. Then it's back to the books and then to bed. Maybe, if I finish in time and if my "Lost" friends want to we will watch the new episode.
For those of you who don't watch "Lost" it's intriguing but I wouldn't suggest it. Especially don't start watching it on t.v. now. Rent the first four seasons and watch them first or will literally be lost. For those of you who do watch "Lost," are you any closer to making sense of it than I am?
Well, there's my day in a nutshell. Hope you all have had a good one!
2 comments:
I'm with you -- I can't take naps either. And if I do fall asleep in the afternoon, I can't get sleep at night. Vicious cycle.
Glad you blogged instead of staring at the ceiling. It's always good to get an update.
Paul and I are LOST junkies. We've been with the survivors of Oceanic 815 from the beginning. It's definitely not one you can pick up in the middle. And as addicted as I am, I am still lost.
Post a Comment