I met Grandma Bonnie, Andrea and Alysun and their kids at Andrea's house and Grandma Bonnie made us lunch and a cake (some of which I was able to take back to school with me). It was all so delicious!
When I got back, my RA had made cupcakes for me and arranged them to look like the number 20.
After that, a few of my friends blindfolded me, put paper mickey ears on my head and pinned a "Birthday Princess" badge on me. They took me to the indoor carousel at River Front Park in Salem and we rode on the carousel twice (last time I was on a carousel, I actually only took pictures with Katie and then we got off before it started). All the carousel horses had a theme and were decorated accordingly. They're pretty cool, actually. Mine was a huge gray one decorated with birthday party stuff (I actually didn't notice that 'til I got off).Then we went to The Blue Pepper and had coffee. On the way back to school we stopped at Papa Murpheys and Blockbuster. I was in the mood for an old, black and white movie and my friends all like those too, so we watched "Dark Passage" with Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall. We also watched "Impromptu" with Hugh Grant, but I fell asleep so I don't remember much about it.
It was a very fun day full of surprises and friends...and I think I may have cake coming out of my ears!
1 comment:
I mean...sounds fun and all...but I do remember another birthday of yours that rocked your sox off...
Miss ya. :)
Post a Comment