Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cupcake Jones.

Tuesday was my roommate's birthday. We are exactly ten days apart. Because I worked Tuesday night, we weren't really able to do too much celebrating on her birthday. However, on Thursday we headed up to Portland with two of our friends. All four of us crammed into my little truck. Allyssa (my roommate) loves cupcakes. We heard about a place in Portland that makes specialty cupcakes, so off we went. It was a cute little place. We each bought a different kind. They were a bit pricey, but they were oh, so delicious!




Our cupcakes left to right: spiced chai cream (something or other), the pearl, s'mores, double downtown chocolate

2 comments:

Aly sun said...

Wow, those sound delicious. After being stuffed with Grandma's cooking you would think I couldn't be hungry again, but here I am drooling over cupcakes. Looks like it was worth the drive in your tiny pick-up. Crazy kids.

Andee said...

Sign me up for the double chocolate whatever. Yum!