Katie and I went to Disneyland on Tuesday for a some sister time. It was so much fun! Because of our annual passes, we have been several times, so we decided just to go on our favorite rides (space mountain, matterhorn, Indiana Jones, and the not-so-good-any-longer pirates of the carribean). We spent a total of 5 hours at Disneyland, did a little shopping at Downtown Disney and then had some dinner and went home. We were neither tired nor grumpy by the time we left. It was wonderful!

We took pictures with the corresponding paraphernelia after we went on Indiana Jones and pirates.

Thursday I stayed inside the house for most of the day, looking out the window at the beautiful, soft snow that had fallen all day long on Wednesday. It was nice to be able to enjoy it for a day before we left to drive up to Oregon. We're in Lincoln City for the week to spend Christmas with my Grandma Bonnie and the rest of my family up here in the Northwest.
1 comment:
That was so much fun!!! I miss this <3
xoxo
Katie
Post a Comment