Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Music, Christmas Parties, and Christmas Decorating!




Normally I have no problem waiting for Christmas. I await it eagerly, but am content to celebrate Thanksgiving before thinking about the next holiday. However, this year the Thanksgiving season (if there is a Thanksgiving season) seemed so very long! The rule in my house (established by my sister and I) has always been nothing Christmas until after Thanksgiving dinner. Then we go full-throttle into the Christmas season. This year I couldn't wait to start playing Christmas music, shop for presents and decorations, etc.. I'm not sure why that is; but at long last, my "Christmas cravings" have been met. Christmas music has been playing on my computer and in my truck almost non-stop since I got back to school. Our dorm Christmas party was Monday night, and my roommate and I went to the Walmart and bought a tiny tree, ornaments, and lights!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: