"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I put my hope." -Psalm 130:5
Friday, December 26, 2008
Christmas
Christmas Day and the day after Christmas are always treasured days. The days and weeks leading up to them are filled with joyful anticipation, crazy shopping trips, and parties. Every other year my family goes to the Oregon Coast where we rent a house and fill it with aunts, uncles, and cousins. The last couple of years a fourth generation has been added to our family and there were five precious little kids between the ages of eighteen months and four years old running around and entertaining us all. Christmas dinner was delicious, we all gathered around the living room with the tiny Christmas tree in the corner and passed out gifts, then all crashed on the couch to sleep off the feast. Today, as usual, we went shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall to see what bargains we could find. This year, we had a party for my parents' 25th wedding anniversary as well. It's been a delightful couple of days up here with the family. Pictures will follow shortly (I got a new digital camera!), as soon as I upload them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah for a new camera! Can't wait to see pictures.
Looking forward to the pictures from your new camera. It sure was a fun time wasn't it? Always good to hang out with the family. We are blessed.
Post a Comment