Well, I'm not sure what to write about. I've been so busy, yet nothing has been exciting enough to blog about. Let me see...this morning a few friends and I went to IHOP for free pancakes. Did you know that today is national pancake day? Well, it is and so the beneficiaries are those who adore free food, and even more, free pancakes. (Does this sound familiar? Yeah, I like free breakfast anywhere!)
My camera battery died a couple of weeks ago and it makes me very sad. I took some pictures of something that I was going to blog about (and can't remember now) but was in the process of loading them onto my computer when the battery died, so you'll have to wait for those.
Oh yeah... the pictures from the last post were taken off my facebook page. Somewhere in the process something happened and I couldn't get them any bigger. If you really have a desire to see them (and I know you do) they're on my facebook.
Here's something interesting:
I went to urgent care last week for my hip. If you don't remember or have just started following my blog, I was thrown from a horse in November, decided not to go see the doctor, and so am still hurting. I decided that I was tired of not being able to run and, when my dad came he told me I'd have to go see Dr. So (the chiropractor) when I got home if it was still bothering me. I went to see the nurse, who told me to go to the urgent care in Salem. It is a rather scary place, especially when it gets dark. It's a thin, two story building with an echoing staircase that is perfect for any murder mystery. I didn't have an insurance card with me, so I had to call my mom and kept losing her, but at last I had the information that I needed. Once I was finally taken into the back it took about an hour to get everything taken care of. The nurse asked me questions, the doctor asked me questions and moved my leg around to see where it hurt, then I was taken into the x-ray room and discovered what that was like. Finally, three hours after arrival I left with ironic orders: my hip is sprained and I can't run 'til it is better (this sounds funny to me: my hip is sprained. Who sprains their hip?) So, no more running and I'll probably still have to see a chiropractor when I go home, but at least I went to the doctor.
3 comments:
I hope your hip heals soon. Good thing you didn't need a cast....haha Anyways, hopefully it won't hurt much longer.
Who sprains their hip? I've never heard of such a thing. At least you know what the problem is now. Even if it is a tad strange.
Coming from someone who once went to to dr. for what I thought was an ear infection, but was actually a huge zit in my ear, I think that some diagnosis is better than no diagnosis.
Post a Comment