Monday, February 9, 2009

Tagged Photo

Alysun tagged me to post my fifth picture from my fifth photo album on my computer.


This is my horse's profile. Katie took it for me last year after I went to school. She has a 35 mm film camera, so I scanned this picture onto my computer. I love it because it focuses on Ribbon's beautiful head and eye and not her skinny body. I also like the palomino in the background and the way that Ribbon seems to be looking at him and moving the viewer's eye to see him too. It's a bit grainy and I'm not sure what the line at the top is, but I like it.

Now I'm supposed to tag five people to post their fifth picture from their fifth folder on their computer. Hmmm... Can I change the number? I don't know that many people who blog. I pick the number 2. I tag: Katie Miller and Jenny Cummings.

No comments: