**I didn't realize that when the youtube video is muted on the youtube site that it is muted on the blog too. Haha. Oops. Let's try this again.
Heather and I were singing this song the last few days of camp. We though that it would be perfect if the song played when we drove out of camp for the last time. We looked for the CD, but it wasn't out yet. I bought if off of iTunes, but didn't have any blank CDs to transfer it to. So, we had no way of ensuring that we heard it as we drove away.
Saturday night, we went to a play in Vista. We dropped one of our friends off at her house in camp and, as we were driving out at 12:00 a.m. headed for our other friend's house off camp, this song began to play on the radio. It was one of the coolest ironies of the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment