Hey everybody,
We went up to Lasu yesturday were we are doing the VBS. Kev, Pastor Simon, and myself. It was a very bumpy road!! The roads here are very very bumpy and some parts you can't even tell if they are roads. You never get bored on these roads though so they are pretty fun. They remind me of The Ghost Rider and Indiana Jones ride mixed except for a few hours instead of a few minutes. But like I said never boring :) We are kind of putting the final touches on VBS today and we will start on Monday. I am very excited to be spending time with the kids. We went to the IDP camp yeserday and saw some of them and they are so very cute. I'm excited to share God's love with them!! Please keep the prayers coming (I know you will be :))
2 comments:
Are we trying not to be envious? I am having a hard time. I can't wait to hear all her stories.
Your life is exciting too! The summer is now upon us.
Thanks for keeping us updated on both you and katie's adventures.
Post a Comment