Sometimes God works in mysterious ways in old and familiar places.
I just returned from a wonderful three day trip home! Unfortunately, it was one of those trips that I was not ready to end. I haven't had very many of those. My mom has always been pretty good about timing our vacations just right so that I'm always extremely excited for the vacation and then ready to come home when the trip is over. This trip was a very blessed trip. Two of my friends united their lives in matrimony; and I was able to spend some quality and much needed time with another friend. Through her and the location of my journey, God was able to teach me some lessens that I should've learned before now. I have that blessed assurance that I must go through trials. Although they hurt, I am still in the palm of God's hand. He will pull me through, holding my hand or carrying me; and when it is over I will be nearer to the person that He has created me to be.
2 comments:
It was a good weekend. Too short, but we look forward to Thanksgiving. It is neet how God gives up those little blessings in other people just when we need them. Love you, Mom
It is also "neat" how God gives "us" those little blessings in other people just when we need them. Sorry, my fingers go faster than my brain sometimes.
Post a Comment