I love how excited kids get when someone mentions horses. I was watching Ben and Nano yesterday and I was also supposed to feed the horses, so when 4:15 rolled around I asked the boys what they would think about going to see the horses with me. Nano, just up from his nap, dropped his blanket and pulled his yellow boots out of the shoe box and Ben pulled on his more traditional black cowboy boots. We had to gather a few things and I was holding my breath, hoping Andrea wouldn't be back before we left because the boys were
so excited. I was so upset that I didn't bring my camera! They were such cute little helpers. Nano was shy at first, but warmed up to the horses. Ben was quite fascinated by Chex, who was following him up and down the fence, looking for his dinner.
It was so much fun!
Next time maybe I can convince them to help me clean too. :)
3 comments:
Any time you need more "helpers", I know two little girls who would love to come with you too. Glad it was a success. Nano is supposedly afraid of horses. :)
I'm glad Nano is over that particular phobia. They had sooo much fun!! Thanks for taking them :)
I'm sure we are all sad you forgot your camera:( - next time!
Post a Comment