Hello again.
Things are coming together for Oak Springs Horse Camp. I have been working a lot at church and that is a blessing. I have also been offered to work off Ribbon's board which is a huge blessing and a lot of fun. I've been working on a program and am very anxious to begin. I test rode one of the horses on Saturday and Friday I begin working with both horses on Friday and getting them ready for the kids. My hope is to begin August 1st so that I can have a test run for at least a month and see how it goes and what I need to change for next year when the ground dries out. However, I still don't have insurance, so if you would pray for that I would be much obliged.
Katie came Saturday night rather late. I forced her to come to the early service at church with me because the VBS kids were singing all their songs and there was a slideshow (I was the primary photographer) and I had to work second service. (She slept in the truck while I worked). River Front Park hosted the World Beat Saturday and Sunday so we walked around there but didn't purchase anything as neither of us had any money. Monday we went to see Ribbon. Katie hasn't ridden for about a year, so I was quite impressed that she still remembered how. She did very well.


We had lunch Monday with Andrea and Alysun and all their kids and then yesterday we had lunch with Vince and Bobbi and Berlyn. Luke was at day care so we didn't see him. I brought Katie to Black Lake last night and she begins work at 2:30 this afternoon.
2 comments:
Yep! She looks like she still knows what she is doing.
Still Praying for you!
Rde! Ride like the wind!
Post a Comment