Wednesday, June 16, 2010

After neglecting you for so long, I must ask you all a huge favor. A ministry opportunity has presented itself in the form of a woman with her two horses, her property, and her desire to share what she has with others. I would be taking care of the horses while operating a camp style child/horse ministry. I desire to do this. It has been sitting on my heart since I returned to Oregon to do some sort of horse ministry again, but I just wasn’t sure how. I have one rather large obstacle, though. Funds. The ministry would not pay anything. So, I am asking for all of you to pray for me.

Pray that:

  1. God smoothes the way for this dream and idea to become a reality,
  2. I can find a job that provides enough pay for me to pay rent, board my horse, and pay for any other expenses (food, gas, truck upkeep, Ribbon’s food) as well as
  3. Give me the time to commit what I need to prepare the horses and commit to each child the time that they need/deserve.

Along that line, if any of you know of an available job, or a couple of available jobs, please let me know! Thank you for your prayers.

God bless,

Lisa

1 comment:

Aly sun said...

Perfect for you! I'll be praying. In the meantime you can make the big bucks renting out your camera body to me. And watching my kids. :)