Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"December Photo Challenge" Day 5...Theoretically

Via pinterest, I found a "December Photo Challenge" on this blog. I thought that it sounded like a lot of fun, so I decided to do it. My mom and Katie and I are going to do some scrapbooking while Katie is home for Christmas break, so I will include these pictures of December and it will be a fun day-to-day memory of December 2012. I am a few days behind, so I may add the first four days of December here and there throughout the rest of the pictures.
Today's photo challenge was "Today's Temperature." I took this at about 12 or 1 o'clock p.m. There were a few lone snow flakes dancing around in the air, but not anything that you could really even call snow flurries.  Now, almost 12 hours later, it's 18 degrees colder. I'm very thankful for my flannel sheets and down comforter tonight.  

No comments: