Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"December Photo Challenge..." Day 8, 9, 10, & 11

I'm a little behind on the December Photo Challenge. We spent the weekend in Buffalo. Katie's school performed a concert in an old Presbyterian church. We also did some Christmas shopping and had lots of fun. I did keep taking pictures.


December 8 - Ornaments
This is the shop window of the Pottery Barn in the Buffalo mall. If you look carefully you can see Katie in the background.

December 9 - "Something Your Reading"
I'm known in my family for reading multiple books at a time. When I was in grade school I had four books stacked on my desk. I'd read a chapter, then go on to the next one, read a chapter, go on to the next one. I thought that I could read faster if I read them all together. However, I soon figured out that's not the case. So, now I just read two at a time. Fiction for fun and something else that is history, theology, or just seems interesting. Currently, I'm reading Moby Dick and Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can't Stop Talking. 

December 10 - "Wrapping Paper"
I haven't started wrapping anything yet, but this package turned up in our living room, so I decided it would do for the wrapping paper photo.

December 11 - "Green"
Perfect time to get our tree, don't you think? Can't get much greener than a green Christmas tree. 


I haven't taken a picture for today, so I'll do another post later with today's photo.

No comments: