Thursday, September 6, 2012

What I've Been Up To

I'm sure you're all wondering what I've been up to since my great migration across the continent. Well, I have been very busy. We took Katie to school on Sunday and summer officially ended.

On Monday I helped fill the void that my sister's absence left by helping in the dining hall. I was very useful...

In the last week I've been brushing up a little on piano...

I've taken several walks, enjoying the bright, sunny days...



 I've jogged a little, when it wasn't too terribly hot...


Hunting for a job has been my primary activity these days... 









No luck yet...


 Oh! And I've also been relaxing with a little light reading.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your update! You are so very stylish no matter what the activity. You look like the heroine of a great novel.

Lesley said...

Ha! This is such a cute update!

The Californian Eskimo said...

Nice Dress :)
You look like you could be in one of those fashion magazine stories =]

Aly sun said...

Love the running! You crack me up :)

Anonymous said...

It's so great that you can do all that in heels! Really enjoyed this post.
Love,
Aunt Dianne

db said...

LOL! Super cute! And yes, running in heels?? Lol! Here is a hug from me to you!
Love,
Deborah