Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Creative Bone

A few months ago I discovered that I have a creative bone somewhere in my body. My mom tried to find it when I was a little girl and then gave up when I pasted two pictures on a page in a scrapbook without even adding any stickers and called it done. Crafts take sooooo long and there is not enough time in the day to do them when horses need to be ridden, friends need to be played with, and books need to be read.

Pinterest has been a great area of inspiration. I found this and I liked it so much that I wanted to replicate it. So I went to Michael's and bought glittery alphabet stickers for a little over $1, and found a little black frame. Then I dug through all of my old photo prints from Photography 101 and selected a background photo.
 
I put them all together...
And made my own "Count Your Blessings" board.
It is standing on my dresser where I can see it every day. It matches my bedroom and is also a good reminder for something that is so easy to forget sometimes.
 
 

 




1 comment:

Aly sun said...

What a cute idea. We are all creative, just need to find the right area. Pinterest is great for inspiration.