Tuesday, October 4, 2011

HIckory Dickory Dock...




This is my lovely new clock for my new design on my room. I found it for $15 at Ross, so I wasn't too worried about the "dust spots" on it. I could just clean them off when I got home. No problem.

These are all the products I used to clean my new clock.
Well, at least I tried. I thought it was just dust, so I rubbed some Endure on it. When that didn't go as I planned I thought I'd try some green works counter cleaner. Then, I even put soap and water on a rag and scrubbed. Rather frustrated, I turned to Heather and asked, "Do you know how to get these spots off?"
She looked at them and then "I think they're supposed to be there."
"Oh."
On further examination: "Yeah. Especially because they're even all the way around."
"Oh. Haha."
"I was wondering what you were doing. Will they bother you?"
"Not now that I know they're supposed to be there."
(The glass cleaner was just for the face - which worked).


On another note: I am in need of a really, really good, can't put down work of fiction. Anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

Aly sun said...

Love ya Lisa! You are too funny, that sounds like something I would do.

As for fiction, there are some free Kindle books right now that are really good. I am having a hard time putting down "Lady in the Mist" by Eakes. Deanne Gist also has one called "maid to match." can't beat free. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! Good thing you have a room mate to help you through the trickier things in life, and save you a lot of time. Keep blogging.