Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our First Christmas Tree

Heather and I bought our first Christmas tree since either of us have moved to college. We had a lot of fun picking it out, buying the decorations and decorating it. Heather's grandma made the tree skirt. For the record, it is a REAL Christmas tree.

5 comments:

Aly sun said...

Beautiful! Looks great.

Mrs. Brown said...

I love it! Mikey and I got our first tree too!

Peggy said...

You beat me! Although I did put up the "fake" tree in the kitchen. I know that in your book that doesn't count. Don't worry, we will have a real one too. It is just hard to get ourselves to go out and buy one after 12 years of going out into the forest behind our house to cut one. We do have good memories though!
Thanks for posting.

Peggy said...

I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you how beautiful your tree is. Good job!

Andee said...

Nice!! It looks great. I miss the real tree smell, but not the real tree ordeal :)