Friday, November 13, 2009

The departure for Cancun is a mere four days away. I am so very glad for this break from school and seeing my family, laying out in the sun, dressing up and any other exciting events that come my way down south. However, before I can embark on this trip I must complete three papers and quite a bit of reading and research for two additional projects. I don't want to. Two stacks of books are waiting on the floor and the coffee table. I thought it would be easy to write these two history papers. I'm interested in both subjects: the spy network of the American Civil War, and how World War I influenced J.R.R. Tolkien and his writing. I had great plans for this weekend. My roommate is gone so I planned to be ever so productive. Measuring by tonight it's not looking too promising. But, tomorrow is a new day, and Sunday will be an even longer one. I don't have college group, so there is no excuse for me to escape the projects!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Sounds like really interesting topics but it is really hard to focus when you have exciting things on your mind. Here are some prayers for you ^^^^^

Anonymous said...

Did you finish your papers?...Then you shouldn't be reading this. Get to work! Here I will help you....Once upon a time there were spies in the Civil war and they were very sneaky.......

The Cowgirl's Typewriter said...

Aunt Sherri, thanks for your prayers.
"Anonymous," you made me laugh. If I quote you on my thesis page do I have to quote you as anonymous or can I use your name?