Today was a day filled with the usual Tuesday activities (running - semi-regular, relaxing at home, volunteer at the historical society, feed the horses at the barn where Ribbon lives), and speckled with phone calls from family, texts from friends, another odd rendition of "Happy Birthday" from Katie, and lots of facebook birthday wishes.
When I came home Heather was making a three-course dinner that was DELICIOUS! We watched Psych, Once Upon A Time, and Pan-Am. It was delightful!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lisa! I am having a pork roast, roasted potatoes and a chocolate truffle to celebrate your belated birthday...... ok I am just having dinner and looking for an excuse to eat chocolate...... and thanks to you, I found one!
HAPPY BIRTHdAY :) I could sing again but I might injure my vocal cords and that would be a shame.
I am so happy that you had a lovely day!!
Once Upon a Time was good this week!!
Post a Comment