Tuesday, November 22, 2011


This post is weeks behind, so I'm sure you have all read about my parents and I going to California on Life in Canada, Eh. Here are some of my pictures.

Disneyland will always hold lots and lots of wonderful memories. It was really fun to see what has been added or improved in the last few years. Mama, you're one of my favorite people (Katie's the other one) to go to Disneyland with too. Remember when they barricaded us from Pirates of the Caribbean?


I was also able to visit a dear friend who I went to college with. We got coffee and walked on the beach and talked for at least three hours! So fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks like so much fun! We missed eachother in So Cal by a few days, what irony! Seems like I should be able to see you more than once every few months. Miss you! Alysun